Everyone went above and beyond to make the project successful. The customer service was excellent I can honestly say this was the best company I have worked with in 11 years of living in Albuquerque!
- Output: 3kW
- 12 Canadian Solar panels
- Solectria 3000 inverter
- Unirac RapidRac
The Center for BioScience
The BioScience Center was able to take advantage of their large roof space, installing 25.5kW of generated powers using 126 Canadian Solar 245 watt panels, 2 Solectria inverters. All made possible with a generous 10% State tax credit, and 30% Federal tax credit.
- 126 Canadian Solar 245 watt panels
- 2 Solectria inverters
- Unirac mounting equipment
- Year 1 total benefit - $5,640
- 10% State tax credit
I felt that Affordable Solar was a well-run company and certainly knows what they were doing. No loose ends that I know of and the system is working well. I do compliment PNM and the City of Santa Fe inspectors for their professionalism and making the the process proceed with ease.
- Savings: $57,286 25 year system total savings
- Output: 5.2 kW
- 21 Canadian Solar panels
- 21 Enphase inverters
- Unirac & Schletter racking
NEDO Smart House, Los Alamos
- Output: 3.4 kW
- Battery: 24 kWh
- Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
The the home-generated 45.9 kW of power using 180 Solar World 255 watt panels at Pargin Realty have taken full advantage of our generous New Mexico sunlight. With energy savings in year 1 reaching $11,243 with a total benefit of $14,977, it really shows it is all about location, location, location.
- 45.9 kW
- 180 Solar World 255 watt panels
- 6 Solectria 7000 inverters
- Unirac RapidRac roof –mount racking
- Energy savings in year 1 - $11,243
- REC Revenue Year 1 - $3,734
The 29.64 kW solar array we’ve installed at Goodman’s Interiors has already helped reduce facility costs. Taking advantage of clear skies and 100 Canadian Solar 285P panels, their year one energy savings have been $7642 with a total benefit of $9,571.
- 29.64 kW
- 100 Canadian Solar 285P panels
- 2 Solectria PVI-14 inverters
- Unirac ballasted roof-mount racking
- Energy savings in year 1 - $7642
- REC Revenue Year 1 - $1,929
From start to finish a great experience! They kept me informed at every step; stayed on budget; provided access to lender assistance, tax forms, etc. System performs beyond expectations and I can monitor it online.
- Savings: $39,955 25 year system savings total
- Output: 3.83 kW
- 15 Hyundai panels
- 15 Enphase inverters
- Unirac Solar Mount