Posted: Jun 25
Position: Project Coordinator
Supervisor: Director of Engineering and Construction
Classification: Full-time, salaried, Exempt (Administrative Exemption)
The Project Coordinator will assist with onsite project observation, reporting, timekeeping and development of project flow.
- General Administrative Assistance – works with the management team to execute administrative projects.
- Commercial Project Administration – general project administration
- Collaboration – works collaboratively with all members of Affordable Solar
- Team Work – works cooperatively with commercial management and field personnel.
- Assists management with administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Works on special projects with management.
Commercial Project Administration
- Managing subcontractor documentation including W-9s, insurance, contracts, pay applications, warranties
- Prepare and manage contract documentation
- Manage electronic and paper documentation.
- Timekeeping duties
- Creating project timelines
- Preparing billings & pay applications
- Preparing project updates for status meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional and have ability to learn new software programs
- Proficiency in Numbers for MAC a plus
- Three years’ experience in a professional business environment as an administrative assistant required.
- Be able to handle a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take direction quickly and continue to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and commitment to producing high quality work product, and ability to multi-task under tight time pressures
- Prior construction related experience is preferred
Below is a URL link to a pre-employment test that is related to the job you are applying for. Please click on the link and it will take you to the pre-employment test. The results will come directly to us.