Posted: Mar 29
Position: Residential Solar Electrician
Supervisor: Field Supervisor
Classification: Full-time, hourly non-exempt
Pay: Based on experience
The Electrician will assist crew lead with superior quality PV installations in the following areas: laying out Balance of System (BOS), making conduit and wiring runs, installing DC and AC disconnects & inverters, grid interconnections, homeruns, wiring combiner box, and performing voltage testing. Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and BOS installations meet expected quality standards. Assist with overall crew & job site safety, participate in safety trainings. Assist with the installation of roof penetrations, racking, and panel attachments. Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork. Maintain tool management standards. Assist with general ground support.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Licensed Electrician — minimum of Journeyman License.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a licensed electrician
- Solar electrical experience preferred
- Understanding of residential and commercial circuitry
- Advanced pipe bending skills (at least Â½ inch through 1 inch EMT)
- Working knowledge of the NEC Code Book
- Comfortably able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces
- Able to work in varying temperatures
- Must have clean driving record
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
Below is a URL link to a pre-employment test that is related to the job you are applying for. Please click on the link and it will take you to the pre-employment test. The results will come directly to us.