Posted: Jun 25
- Location: Albuquerque
- Pay: Based on experience
Solar Installer I will provide support to the crew lead of the installation team, communicate job status data to the superintendent, and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for the Affordable Solar installation team.
Installation – 90%
- Provide support to the crew lead of the installation team
- Communicate job status data to the operations management
- Ensure completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems
- Ensure safe work practices
- Pre-assembly of job components
- Layout and assembly of solar modules array and mounting hardware
- Electrical wiring of solar array and system (AC and DC)
- Document completion of completed installation
- Clean up of job site
- Attend mandatory training sessions on installation methodology and safety
Team Work – 10%
- Works collaboratively with Supervisors, Superintendents, and Managers
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1 + yrs. experience with the safe use of hand-held and power tools
- 1 + yrs. experience working with basic types of building materials
- Previous solar experience/knowledge preferred
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment and random drug screenings
- Ability to work in extreme environments: cold, winter weather, hot sun, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Willing and able to travel based on the needs of the business
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Not afraid of heights
- Able to climb on top of roofs
Below is a URL link to a pre-employment test that is related to the job you are applying for. Please click on the link and it will take you to the pre-employment test. The results will come directly to us.