Posted: Mar 29
- Location: Albuquerque
- Pay: Based on experience
Solar Installer I will provide support to the crew lead of the installation team, communicate job status data to the superintendent, and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for the Affordable Solar installation team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1 + yrs. experience with the safe use of hand-held and power tools
- 1 + yrs. experience working with basic types of building materials
- Previous solar experience/knowledge preferred
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment and random drug screenings
- Ability to work in extreme environments: cold, winter weather, hot sun, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Must have clean driving record
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Not afraid of heights
- Able to climb on top of roofs
Below is a URL link to a pre-employment test that is related to the job you are applying for. Please click on the link and it will take you to the pre-employment test. The results will come directly to us.